Details about this Career
Weller Brothers provides the highest quality landscape design and lawn maintenance services to customers in the Midwest. We are looking for a motivated and passionate Irrigation Service Technician to become part of our team.
All job inquiries and interviews will be kept completely confidential.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Install and test new underground sprinkler systems
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with sprinkler systems
- Provide system startups, checks, and winterizations
- Maintain overall operation of the irrigation systems for customers.
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Restock service vehicles/trailers with parts accurately and efficiently daily
- Ability to adapt and perform other irrigation-related duties as needed
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wages for the best talent and for individuals who want to advance their career
- Ample overtime during work season
- 401K with 3% company match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Year-round employment
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 3 or more years of experience in the Irrigation field
- Must be able to work 5-6 days a week
- Eagerness, ability, and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate with customers professionally and regularly to answer questions and solve problems
- Significant knowledge and experience in operating common irrigation equipment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Perform physical tasks on the job site for at least one hour per day, including heavy lifting
- Hold teammates accountable for timeliness, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Willingness to work long hours to get the job done on time
The Weller Brothers Way
Our Mission and Roots guide us in our decision and actions every day. They are not just written words; they are our culture.
Why Work Here?
You can work anywhere. So why work at Weller Brothers?
You can be somebody here, and we believe that we are the best employer in the Midwest.