Details about this Career
Weller Brothers provides the highest quality landscape design and lawn maintenance services to customers in the Midwest. We are looking for a motivated and passionate Lawn Maintenance Foreman to join our team.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day job site operations
- Manage and train crew members
- Manage the crew members, making sure all time is recorded correctly, making sure all receipts are turned into Accounting
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Working with crew members and holding them accountable for being on time for their shift and ready to work
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wages for the best talent and for individuals who want to advance their career
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Simple IRA with company match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Year-round employment
- Ample overtime during the summer work season
- Advancement opportunities available
- All job inquiries and interviews will be kept completely confidential
- Three or more years of similar experience
- Ability to communicate with customers professionally and regularly to answer questions and solve problems
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and ability to obtain DOT Medical Card
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Manage 2-4 crew members efficiently, keeping everyone on task and focused
- Perform physical tasks for at least one hour per day, including heavy lifting
- Hold teammates accountable for timeliness, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Willingness to work long hours to get the job done on time
The Weller Brothers Way
Our Mission and Roots guide us in our decision and actions every day. They are not just written words; they are our culture.
Why Work Here?
You can work anywhere. So why work at Weller Brothers?
You can be somebody here, and we believe that we are the best employer in the Midwest.