Details about this Career
Weller Brothers provides the highest quality landscape design and lawn maintenance services to customers in the Midwest. We are looking for a Lawn Maintenance Account Manager to become part of our team.
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to sell maintenance services and enhancements to existing customers while ensuring their retention with Weller Brothers by exceeding their expectations.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Retain and sell landscape maintenance contracts. Upsell plant and tree health care, landscape enhancements, and/or snow removal services.
- Make certain that the property meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations and the company’s expectations in terms of appearance and beauty.
- Develop strong positive relationships with customers based on clear, frequent, effective, professional, and timely communication, mutual trust, and ability to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Execute site audits to provide enhancement and/or maintenance opportunities to the client and to provide feedback to the production teams.
- Prepare and present proposals in a timely and professional manner, according to company standards. Track all proposals in progress and
aggressively pursue and follow up to closure.
- Participate in various events, organizations, and industry associations for the purpose of networking and building relationships within the
- Develop community ties to enhance the brand of Weller Brothers.
- Monitor production (time/expenses) with the Division Manager and production team and provide avenues to improve the bottom line.
- Identify job site priorities and/or coordinate job site schedules.
- Provide excellent organizational management, leadership, and communication between client and production team.
- Promote high standards of customer service, safety culture, and a positive team environment
- Provide assistance in managing crew members as needed including performance management, addressing complaints, and planning, assigning, or directing workload.
- Perform other duties as assigned throughout each season. (Ex: snow removal)
- Report time and productivity daily using LMN and CRM software.
- Keep and submit all receipts for material and fuel purchased.
- Put in the hours necessary to make sure the job is getting done on time including weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Maintain equipment. Responsible for getting all equipment to repair shops in a timely manner keeping in mind productivity.
- Make decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
- Other duties as needed to help drive and fulfill the Weller Brothers Mission.
Compensation and Benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Strong ability to work independently with little direction
- Work and communicate professionally with customers and team members.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Utilize LMN, GIS, and other relevant applications for measuring data and estimating.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborative, positive attitude with eagerness to learn and assist where needed
The Weller Brothers Way
Our Mission and Roots guide us in our decision and actions every day. They are not just written words; they are our culture.
Why Work Here?
You can work anywhere. So why work at Weller Brothers?
You can be somebody here, and we believe that we are the best employer in the Midwest.