Details about this Career
The Executive Personal Assistant provides high-level support to top executives by managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and handling confidential correspondence. They act as the executive’s right hand, often entrusted with complex organizational tasks and the coordination of personal matters.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and competency satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments (business and personal).
- Organize, schedule, and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and contacting appropriate personnel.
- Attend meetings to take notes and document discussions, provide follow-up as needed.
- Manage email inboxes and draft correspondence as needed.
- Monitor phone voicemail inboxes and follow-up as needed.
- Research, schedule and coordinate business and personal travel and accommodations.
- Schedule and coordinate personal and business dining reservations.
- Create and submit expense reports on behalf of the Executive(s).
- Conduct research and analyze findings on various topics as requested.
- Prepare executive presentations.
- Assist with administrative projects as requested.
- Occasional travel, assisting with business and personal matters
- Run various errands as needed.
- Purchase gifts, send cards, and assist with other forms of appreciation.
- Assist with planning personal and business events.
- Research and hire contractors and vendors as needed for home projects.
- Assist with kids, including running to activities
- Assist with various home organizational tasks as requested
- Make decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
- Other duties are needed to help drive and fulfill the Weller Brothers Mission.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wages for the best talent and for individuals who want to advance their career
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Simple IRA with company match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Year-round employment
- Ample overtime during the summer work season
- Advancement opportunities are available
- All job inquiries and interviews will be kept completely confidential
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and trust.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Google Sheets and Docs, helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong ability to work independently with little direction.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Collaborative, positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and assist where needed.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Completed a post-high school degree.
- GPA of 3.5 or better
- Valid Driver’s License
- Light work lighting up to 20 pounds, frequently lighting and carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers, and small tools. Work essentially involves sitting and is considered sedentary if only a small amount of walking and standing is necessary to carry out duties.
The Weller Brothers Way
Our Mission and Roots guide us in our decision and actions every day. They are not just written words; they are our culture.
Why Work Here?
You can work anywhere. So why work at Weller Brothers?
You can be somebody here, and we believe that we are the best employer in the Midwest.